kinemaster pro apk download
The description of KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
Kinemaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, with many layers of video, images and text supported, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, exact volume envelope control, color LUT filter, 3D transitions, and much more.
Equally, for professionals and amateur, KenMaster provides an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and teachers, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (even easier for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, teachers and other professionals from different industries around the world.
Join the mobile editing revolution with KineMaster!
• Many layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects from the Kenemaster property store, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more.
• Precision frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, glow and saturation control
• Audio filters with voice changer
• Mist, mosaics and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (accurate volume control from moment to moment within the clip)
• Transition effect (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• Various topics, animations, and visual effects and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
Your feedback and suggestions will help us improve cinematographer. Please join the KineMaster user community and share your thoughts: http://community.kinemaster.com
For more information, questions and increase requests, please contact [email protected]
If you want to record a video or just want to sound in the app then Kenemaster needs access to your phone’s camera and microphone. To save the projects you are working on, Kinemaster needs access to your phone’s storage (Projects are stored externally in a folder named “Kinemaster”, so if you restore the app or app Do not lose all your work if you clear the data).
KineMaster is a subscription service, but you can use it in test mode without any subscriptions. In test mode, Kinemaster is free for personal, non-commercial use, but all videos have a watermark on “Made with Kenmaster”. Both monthly and annual subscriptions are available for purchase within the app. In addition to removing watermarks, customers benefit from access to premium downloadable assets from the Kinemaster property store, which includes visual effects, overlays, professional high-quality royalty free music, and more, adding new properties regularly. Unless you cancel in the Play Store app, a subscription is automatically renewed every month (or year, if you have chosen the discounted annual subscription option).
KineMaster + Muserk (Free for personal use – no watermark!)
Use one of the professional-quality royalty-free Muscular music tracks available in the asset store, and when you share on YouTube, watermarks will be removed from your video (for personal, non-commercial use only). More information in the Music section of KineMaster Property Store.
Supported OS and devices
• Kinemaster can be used on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and most of the devices running above but using the device with powerful video decoding capabilities on the SOC, you will have the best editing experience. For more information, see here: https://goo.gl/0jNXBy
• MP4 (H.264 Baseline / Main / High profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• 3GP (H.264 Baseline / Main / High profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• MOV (H.264 Baseline / Main / High profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• GIF (still image)
Export Video Format:
• MP4 with H.264 + AAC LC (depends on H.264 profile device)