How to Disable USB ports
How to Disable USB ports,In this move, you can disable access to your USB (Universal Serial Bus) ports on your Windows based PC so that people can use your USB (pen and flash) drives to extract your important data or to spread viruses without the permission Prevented from
How to use of this trick to disable USB ports,These are following steps given below:-
- 1. Click on Start button(window Button).
- 2. Click on Run. If you cannot find RUN, type it in the search box.(ShortCut Key => Window key + R)
- 3. Type regedit.If you cannot find regedit, type it in the search box
- 4. Navigate to
- 5. In the work area,double click on Start.
- 6. In the Value Data box,enter 4 to Disable USB ports
- 7. Click on OK.
- 8. Close Registry Editor and refresh your desktop.(or a restart your computer))
- 9. To re-enable access to your USB ports,enter 3 in the Value Data box in Step 6.
Note: This trick also disables access to your USB connected peripherals. Therefore, if you have USB connected keyboard and mouse do not use it.